The Birdwatcher's Yearbook 2020
Since it was first published in 1981, The Birdwatcher’s Yearbook has been a one stop shop for up-to-date and verified information for birdwatchers of every skill level and depth of interest. The 2020 version contains;
- The latest checklists for British birds, butterflies & dragonflies
- Birding diary & monthly bird note pages
- Tide table information from January 2020 to April 2021 to help you get the best from your coastal bird trips
- Weekly sunrise & sunset times for London, Manchester & Edinburgh for 2020
- Fully updated guide to 380 UK bird & nature reserves
- Birding events diary for 2020
- Contact details for county, national & international birding groups
- Directories of wildlife lecturers/photographers, artists, art galleries & trade outlets of interest to birdwatchers
- Special features in the 2020 edition include 'Perfecting the Mix for Farm Wildlife at Portland Bird Observatory - or just wishing on a Pallas's Reed Bunting?' and 'On the Verge of Success'
Furthermore, all the features that have made The Birdwatcher’s Yearbook an indispensable companion for so many years are here, including: comprehensive directories of county, national and international birding groups; a birding diary with monthly bird note pages; and a quick reference section.