BirdGuides at the British Birdwatching Fair
The 2011 British Birdwatching Fair is being held at Egleton Nature Reserve, Rutland Water from Friday 19th August to Sunday 21st August — see www.birdfair.org.uk for more details. If you come and visit the BirdGuides stand (Marquee 3, stands 14–16) you'll get the chance to:
- Be amongst the first to try out the BirdGuides news app!
- Get your hands on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch and see our latest field guide apps in action
- Get your copy of The Urban Birder, Advanced ID Handbook or The Birdman Abroad signed
- See a demonstration of BWPi to see why it has been described as 'the ultimate birding resource'
- See any of BirdGuides' bird news services demonstrated, and find out which ones are right for you
- See demonstrations of any other BirdGuides products or services (DVDs, software, apps, etc.)
- Take advantage of other special Birdfair offers with discounts on certain products
- Come and talk to us to put faces to names. We'd love to hear what you think of what we do, even if (or especially if) you think it could be better.
- We're really proud of our new BirdGuides news app — we think you'll be amazed, come and see what all the fuss is about.
- Our new Dragonflies and Damselflies of Britain and Ireland app — there's still time to do some dragoning this summer
- We know many of you like to venture abroad for your birding, so we're pleased to introduce Birds of Brazil app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- To celebrate our new partnership with WILDGuides, they'll be on the stall with their full range of excellent field guides and some special bird fair offers.
We hope to see as many of you as at all possible at Rutland.